Thank you for your interest in this event. The guest list for the March 23 Luxury Technology Show is now officially closed as we have reached capacity. We look forward to welcoming all our VIP Guests, Industry Executives & Press for a showcase of the best in class luxury technology.
The Luxury Technology Show is a one of a kind showcase produced by RAND Luxury. The event will feature the latest innovations from some of the most prestigious and cutting edge technology brands from around the world. This unique expose gathers press & media, industry executives, buyers, dealers along with affluent consumers interested in acquiring the world’s finest innovations. This event is proudly presented by Turing Robotic Industries and sponsored by WIRED, Dealerscope, Digital Trends, Twice, Innovation & Tech Today, Luxury Listings and Elite Traveler Magazine.
Product categories include but are not limited to: photography, home & business electronics, health & wellness, automotive, accessories, mobile devices, tablets, home audio, high-end appliances, smart watches, racing simulators & beyond.
Signature cocktails, exquisite cuisine and desserts will be served to all of the attending guests.
All access VIP guest passes are $95.
- CNET – How the Filthy Rich Live: A $65,000 LED Bed is the Norm
- Dealerscope – Tidal Force Premieres the Wave 5 Planar Magnetic Headphones at The Luxury Technology Show
- High-Def Digest – Luxury Technology Show Spring 2017 Roundup: VR, Headphones, Speakers, and More!
- Digital Trends – These are the Five Coolest Things We Saw at the 2017 Luxury Technology Show
- Audio Command Systems
- D’Angelico Guitars
- Global Aiptek
- John Allan’s
- La Marzocco
- Micro Kickboard
- Mobilize Rescue Systems
- ONO 3D Printer
- Planter Speakers
- Sirin Labs
- SOL Republic
- Technivorm Moccamaster
- Thiel Audio
- Tidal Force
- Turing Robotic Industries
- Vifa America’s Inc.
- Yamaha WaterCraft