2000 Hummer H1
Estimate: $60,000 - $75,000
- Newer LED Headlights Installed
- Rear Bed Features An Enclosed Security Cover
- 22" XD Wheels With Toyo Open Country Tires, Interior Features Black Leather Interior With Yellow Piping And A Momo Steering Wheel
- Rear Jump Seat Installed In Center
- Always Dealer Serviced Throughout Ownership History
Born from the AM General military Hummer in 1992, the H1 for civilians became a symbol of American pride when photos of Operation Desert Storm were published, and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger became the brand’s biggest supporter. This fine example features a convertible soft top, a lockable security cover over the bed, and an accessory rear jump seat that is center-mounted.
By 2000, literally every luxury option known to man was available, and this fully equipped H1 carries them all and more, including a leather interior with yellow piping, a Momo steering wheel, and LED headlamps. Always dealer serviced throughout its history, this fine H1 features the 5.7 Liter Vortec V-8 with a four-speed automatic transmission, and of course, the 16” ground clearance, elevated air intake, and winch that made it a workhorse for the military in the world’s toughest driving conditions. Enjoy the unstoppable off-road performance and the lap of luxury while driving your own Hummer H1.