1966 Chevrolet Corvette
Estimate: $125,000 - $165,000
- Frame-Off Rotisserie Restoration was Performed and Finished to Original Specifications - Not a Bolt Untouched
- Numbers Matching L72 427/425hp Matted To A 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Factory Big Brake
- Factory Power Windows
- 1 of 382 Built with These Options
- Red Leather Interior with a Teak Steering Wheel and Power Steering
- Passenger Seat Tags When Sold New Applied as well as Radio Tag
- Glove Box Contains Owners Manual Booklets and Tire Pressure Tag On Door
If you want to tickle a Corvette enthusiasts’s fancy, just read down the list of this amazing C2’s features – starting, of curse, with a numbers-matching 427/425 HP V-8 engine and a factory 4-speed manual transmission. It’s a Big Brake/Big Tank car from the factory, and just 1 of 382 built with these options plus power windows. Add in a new red leather interior, teak steering wheel, and original docs and manuals, and it’s simply one of the most desirable ’66 Vettes you’ll ever see.
The frame-off restoration left no bolt unturned, and was performed to strictly factory standards and specifications, delivering a highly original car in as-new condition. From the gorgeous interior to the clean rims and crisp trim throughout, there’s simply nothing left to do but turn the key and enjoy this immaculate Corvette.